Best Housing Schemes in Islamabad for Investment in 2018
Best Housing Schemes in Islamabad for Investment in 2018. With the arrival of year 2018, The investment trends in Islamabad have changed and moved one step ahead.In order to find best housing schemes for investment in Islamabad in 2018 a detailed investment plan must be drafted.A history of plots and housing schemes prices in Islamabad clearly points a gradual and steady rise in properties in Islamabad.
As we know not all the housing societies launched in 2018 have made visible gains but a few have. We at muna.pk try and give a clear picture to all property investors in Pakistan.This help many in the property business to reflect on the investments and gains made during the financial year 2018 and reflect accordingly in 2019.
Pakistan Property Market in 2019-2020
The economy of Pakistan is looking aspiring for the coming years of 2019-2020.As the economy is recovering from a slow phase of development many are looking to invest while refrain many to do the same.
This mean a gradual rise in certain areas while a decline of investment in other sectors. Property sector of Pakistan is looking strong and encouraging many Pakistanis and Overseas to continue investing.
Hence this shows good results for investors who have invested in hard times while the recession is still around.Therefore a long term approach can yield best results in an environment of uncertainty.
Master Plan of Islamabad
In Pakistan real estate investment is bound to yield long term profits. This has gradually made overseas Pakistani’s to invest at the same time as nationwide Pakistani investors. With a large number of people in Pakistan investing in buying and selling of plots and files in societies.Eventually this trend has made the real estate market of Pakistan into a trade able entity.
Look for basic facilities as free?
The prices are bound to go up. In some cases the price can rebound back if the investors confidence is low at a certain area.This is due to the lack of development and infrastructure of the housing scheme.
The gradual investment in the Pakistan property market has made it very competitive. The new housing societies in Pakistan are now offering services which were not heard of before.
All new housing schemes in Islamabad are offering :
- Basic Amenities for free
- Maintenance offered by the Housing Association.
- Security and 24 hr surveillance.
- Wide road access up to 120 ft wide for entry and exit.
- Schools and College within the area.
- Hospitals and Clinics.
- Airport Transportation network or access to main motorways.
- Transportation / Metro bus service
Hence the above factors play a very important part, For any housing scheme to be the best among all new arrivals.
Interested in reading our Article find out more on :
New Housing Schemes in Islamabad for Investment 2018
- Gulberg Green Islamabad
- Naval Anchorage
- DHA Phase 1-2-3
- Jinnah Gardens Islamabad
- Soan Gardens
- River Garden
- D-17 and B-17
- Top City-1
- Mumtaz City
- Faisal Town
- Bahria Town Phase 8
- DHA Phase 3
- DHA Phase 4
Which Housing Project is bound to do better in 2019?
Housing Projects in Rawalpindi and Islamabad bound to better in future will depend on the government infrastructure.
For example the Islamabad Highway Signal Free Corridor project has played a vital role in the price increase for housing schemes situated along this road, i.e. Gulberg, Naval Anchorage, DHA, Jinnah Gardens, Soan Gardens, River Gardens, PWD etc.
Furthermore, AWT and ECHS prices rely on the interchange project that will provide direct access through Motorway, Margalla Avenue project will affect prices in D-17 and B-17.
New Islamabad International Airport Project since inauguration is affecting prices of many of the housing schemes including Top City-1, Mumtaz City, Faisal Town and PECHS.
Rawalpindi Ring Road plan will affect prices of Bahria Town Phase 8, DHA Phase 3, DHA Phase 4.
New Islamabad Airport
As we covered a brief outlook of best housing projects in Islamabad. New Islamabad International Airport project has undergone major developments since the operation began on 14th August 2018.
The major road leading to the New Islamabad Airport is Kashmir Highway, which cuts through the developed sectors of Islamabad.
At the same time new roads are made in Islamabad, Metro bus service Islamabad offers passengers to travel at their own convenience. This new feature in Islamabad has pushed the prices in housing projects and the developed sectors of Islamabad sky high. A temporary vacuum was created which eventually has been filled by the new housing societies in Islamabad.
Find attached the masterplan of Islamabad below to identify different zones and respective locations in Islamabad:
Following is the list of housing schemes which are expected to perform better in 2018:
Following housing schemes are considered best for investment in Islamabad zone 2 and specified area near new airport:
- Top City-1
- Mumtaz City
- Faisal Town
- PECHS Housing Scheme
- PAF Tarnol Housing Scheme
- AWT and ECHS D-18
- MPCHS B-17
- Faisal Residencia E-17
- MIECHS G-16
Following housing schemes are considered best for investment in Islamabad zone 4:
- Bahria Enclave
- CDA Park Enclave
Following housing schemes are considered best for investment in Islamabad zone 5:
- DHA Phase 5
- DHA Valley
- Bahria Town Phase 8
- Serene City
We will share brief introduction, past history and future prospects of each of the listed housing schemes so that you can make a better investment decision.
Top City-1 Islamabad
Top City Islamabad lies at the junction of motorway M-1,M also know as Islamabad Peshawar and Islamabad Lahore motorway.
- Direct access from kashmir highway extension.
- It is partially developed, and considered best for investment back in 2017 too.
- Prices have risen due to a number of external factors including opening of kashmir highway access.
- Inauguration of new airport, and inauguration of metro bus service will help to boost the prices in Top City.
- Prices have already increased by around 100% in last one year.
- Completion of these projects is quite likely this year than ever before.
- 5 marla, 10 marla, 1 kanal and 2 kanal Plots are available on cash payment and discounts.
- Price range from 4 lac per marla to 6 lac in certain areas of Top City Islamabad.
Mumtaz City Islamabad
Mumtaz City Islamabad lies at the junction of motorway M-1, M-2
- Direct access from kashmir highway extension.
- It is located right next to Top City-1.
- So prices are expected to rise in this area due to new Islamabad Airport.
- It is currently partially developed and possession is ready
- Development is slow as compared with Top City-1.
- 5 marla, 7 marla,10 marla, 1 kanal, 2 kanal plots are available in Mumtaz city Islamabad.
Mumtaz City has a limited space for development which plays a factor in rise due to a high demand and less supply rule.
- Faisal Town lies on Fateh Jang Road near fateh jang exit on motorway M-1.
- It is a good housing scheme with high development standards and good pace of development.
- It is currently partially developed, however development progress is applauded.
- Property prices rose in 2016, and normal growth rate was between 25% – 50%.
This year also brings better prospects for investment in Faisal Town. Constructions have started already in its commercial Markaz, and people are considering this society for their residence in future. Impact of new Islamabad Airport and expansion of Fateh Jang road will definitely be quite visible this year on plot prices of Faisal Town, so you can expect good return on your investment today.
PAF Tarnol Housing
- PAF Tarnol is a developed housing scheme located on main fateh jang road.
- PAF is considered to be one of the best housing schemes in this area due to the background of Fazaia.
- This society is also quite populated already with all facilities available.
- It is considered to be one of the best options for investment in this area due to the upcoming housing requirements near new Islamabad International Airport.
Prices have been quite stable and growing steadily over the past couple of years, but you can expect major price jumps in this housing scheme due to mega developments in the surrounding. Expansion plan of Fateh Jang road is also approved, and initial work has started, this development will also have positive impact on prices of housing schemes located on this road.
- PECHS Islamabad has suffered a lot during this slow phase of inactivity in this area over the past 2 years.
- Due to delays in airport project, people lost their interest in this housing scheme,
- moreover, lack of interest of developers caused people to shift their investments to other societies.
- Prices didn’t increase a bit in past 2 years, however now is the time to buy something in PECHS.
As prices in all good neighboring societies are almost double of those in PECHS, we can see some positive trends this year. There are currently limited plots available at very reasonable prices in the market and some investors are buying plots already. Once there is shortage of plots, you won’t find these prices in any developed and legitimate society in this area.
AWT and ECHS D-18
AWT and ECHS
- AWT and ECHS have seen slow activity over the past 3 years, however market seems to be improving since the 3rd quarter of 2016.
- As these societies are quite developed with possession, and
- major access issue is almost resolved after the direct access is opening very soon through an interchange on motorway,
- there is much higher growth potential in these two housing scheme.
- Due to increased investment volume in zone 2, property prices in AWT and ECHS have also improved a bit over the past few months, and the same trend is expected to continue this year.
- This is the right time to invest in some good location plots in either AWT or ECHS, as both societies promise good return.
MPCHS Multi Gardens B-17
Multi Gardens B-17
- Multi Gardens B-17 has seen a severe downturn in prices after its peak in 2013,
- and it is still struggling to regain its potential.
- Development works in MPCHS B-17 slowed down after Faisal Town became the center of attention for its chairman.
- However, since MPCHS is a big name and has a chain of investors, they have worked hard to keep things going in B-17.
- Many new projects of apartments and villas have launched recently which are under construction, and also you can see much population has settled down in blocks B & C.
- There are access issues until it gets motorway access or margalla avenue access, however as huge investments are expected in zone 2 this year,
- B-17 can definitely get its share due to being the most developed and populated housing scheme with high development standards and all living amenities.
Faisal Residencia E-17
Faisal Residencia Islamabad
- Faisal Residencia E-17 launched in 2016 and it has started selling on profit already.
- The society is owned by Zedem International, so we expect that development work will be fast and standards will be high. Since the project is in initial stage and plots are available on installments,
- we can expect good return this year as soon as development work starts here.
- Since there is no direct service road which leads to E-17,
- We have to go either through E-16 or through F-17. Still, owing to a strong back ground and being a proper CDA sector, its future is very bright and we can invest in residential or commercial property here for quick gains this year.