Park View City Islamabad Plot Prices

park view city payment plan

Park View City Islamabad Plot prices

Park view city providing a very convenient and affordable payments plan for their clients. The developers designed the housing society according to the needs and budget of clients. The society offering different size plots and these plots are divided into different blocks. These plots prices are according to their block , location and size. These plots are equipped with all the necessary facilities such as Electricity , Fresh water , and Sui Gas. The most of the area is surrounded by lush green and a peaceful atmosphere residence will here would be an incredible experience for all. The plots in park view city is directly connected to excellent connectivity to the roads and main features within the society.

 

OVERSEAS BLOCK PLOTS PRICES :

 

Park view city overseas block plot prices
Park view city overseas block plot prices

 

Park View City is not only offering residential plots it also offering COMMERCIAL Plots for sale. The society providing an exclusive opportunity to you with a convenient and easy installment plan. The booking will start from 25 % down payment  Of the total amount and the remaining amount balance 75 % will be covered in easy installment plan with the time period of 2 Years.

RESIDENTIAL PLOTS  FOR SALE IN PARK VIEW CITY :-

  • 3.5 Marla
  • 5 Marla
  • 8 Marla
  • 10 Marla
  • 1 kanal
  • 2 kanal
Park view city J block plot prices
Park view city J block plot prices

COMMERCIAL PLOTS FOR SALE IN PARK VIEW CITY:-

  • 3.5 Marla
  • 6 Marla
  • 8 Marla
Park view city 3.5 marla commercial plots

 

CATEGORY PLOTS:-

In Park View City the category plots such as :-

  1. Corner Plot
  2. Park Facing
  3. Main Boulevard

are priced 10 % extra of the total price.

DISCOUNTED PRICE :-

The Society gives you 5% discount on full lumpsum payment which means if you purchase a plot in park view city on full payment and will not availing a installment plan then society gives you 5 % discount of the total price.

HOW TO BOOK PLOT IN PARK VIEW CITY :-

In order to book your plot in park view city you will have need following documents such as below:-

  1. Copy of your CNIC
  2. Copy of your CNIC of your next to kin
  3. 2 Passport size photograph

    park view city 1
    park view city  A B Sectors

 

 

Compare listings

Compare
Open chat